All contributions are used to provide assistance with families in need. These include assistance with utility bills, medication expenses, last wishes, and travel for family members who have financial needs. All donations are used for non-operational expenses and only on patient and family care. The Community Hospice Charity Foundation is a 501c3 charity and is overseen by a volunteer board of non-hospice community leaders.
We will use all funds to continue to provide compassionate care regardless of any patient’s ability to pay. However, if you want to pay special tribute to your loved one, these options are available:
1. You can make a special request that in lieu of flowers donations be made to Community Hospice Charity Foundation, Community Hospice’s non-profit foundation. These donations will be used to provide enhanced quality of life and patient care.
2. You can earmark your donation to support children with life-threatening and life-limiting conditions.
3. You can earmark your donation to support program enhancements and facility improvements at the Community Hospice House inpatient care facility.
1. Your loved one’s name on a brick that memorializes them on the Life Memorial Walkway with a donation of $100 or more.
2. Your loved one’s name on the Community Hospice’s Tree of Life with a $200 donation or more. These endowments will ensure future funding and sustainability of care and services.
3. You can sponsor a bench with a memorial name plate for your loved one to be placed along our beautiful nature walk behind the Community Hospice House with a donation of $500.
4. You can purchase a memorial tree of life or bush featuring a memorial plaque to be placed along our nature walk for a $300 donation or more.
We take cash, check or credit card. We will give you an income tax deduction receipt for the value of the gift. Gifts may be made in a single payment, pledged and fulfilled over a period of years, or may be made as an estate gift.
Checks may be made payable to: Community Hospice Charity Foundation, at PO Box 2277, Vidalia, GA 30475-2277
All donations help preserve the quality of life and any amount is appreciated.
Community Hospice Charity Foundation is a proud partner of United Way.